& returns information
LIMITED EDITION PRINTS
- All Limited Edition Prints are PRINTED TO ORDER with my trusted giclee printer. These prints will take up to 10-15 business days to process, this is due to order volume and print time.
- All prints are handled with the utmost care and safety precautions, packaged beautifully in paper or plastic sleeve.
- Prints 10 x 10 and smaller are mailed in a sturdy flat mailer while prints 20 x 20 and larger are mailed in a thick tube with bubble wrap on both sides of the print to keep it stable. This method has proven itself very safe and effective!
- Shipped via NZ Post Priority Mail (usually arrives within 1-3 days within NZ).
- For local collectors, you are also welcome & encouraged to pick up your print in person at my studio in Auckland, New Zealand. You may contact me to set up a time at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that my studio hours are rather limited, as I am juggling a full-time job and fine art studio and have a very full workload, but I can usually make it work (especially for my collectors!).
- You will be charged $50 for shipping upon the purchase of your print. This is a charge to cover materials for shipment, and the rest of the shipping cost is included in the cost of the print. You will not be invoiced for shipping costs after your purchase.
- International packages are a bit outside of my control. Border fees, duties, and handling fees may be charged by other countries. Tracking is also quite unreliable with international shipments. That being said, I have mail packages internationally with great success overall!
- For more information on shipping please contact me.
- I do not allow returns or exchanges on original and limited edition prints unless damaged during shipping.
- Additional non-returnable items include Gift Cards.
- If you’re concerned about colour, please email me for more images of the print, I’d be happy to send them! Also, look at the prints on a number of different devices so you can get a good idea of the true colour quality.
- I package all prints into hard protective tubes or mailers to ensure safe delivery, so receiving damaged art is a rare occurrence. If you receive a damaged piece of art, contact me within 24 hours at email@example.com. Please save the tube and all packaging material and take some photos of damaged print; I must have it in order to process the claim.
- Limited Edition Print orders cancelled within the first 24 hours will incur a 20% restocking & re-marketing fee.
- I am not liable for any mishandling or failed delivery by the shipping service.
- Please contact me if you would like any more information.